Your data privacy is paramount. MacStadium engineers do not have access to your Mac mini environment once your subscription has been activated. However, this level of data privacy means that there are a few simple steps you'll need to follow in order to allow MacStadium engineers to reclaim use of the machine.
- (Suggested) Back up your data.
- Sign out of iTunes in macOS Mojave or earlier.
- If using macOS Mojave or earlier, open iTunes.
- From the iTunes window, choose Account > Authorizations > Deauthorize This Computer.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and click Deauthorize.
- Sign out of iCloud.
If using macOS Catalina or later:
1. Open Apple menu > System Preferences.
2. Click Apple ID
3. Select Overview in the sidebar.
4. Finally, click Sign Out.
If using macOS Mojave or earlier:
1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
2. Click iCloud
3. Click Sign Out.
NOTE: Your iCloud data remains in iCloud and on any other devices that are signed in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
Updated 5 months ago