- You need to share files between the two clouds.
- You need to share the cloud infrastructure.
- You need to access the virtual machines from one cloud on the other.
- You need to run a more complex CI/CD setup where the macOS part of the pipeline is hosted in
MacStadium and the remaining pipeline is hosted in another cloud.
Choose the third-party provider you would like to connect your Mac Cloud to, and
follow the setup instructions provided.
- AWS Networking Setup
- Azure Networking Setup
- Google Cloud Platform Networking Setup
- Private Cloud Networking Setup
Follow the associated guide provided below as you prepare the VPN configuration for input
into the Cisco ASA/ASAv.
Now you will need to configure the MacStadium end of things.
Updated about 2 years ago