At MacStadium, we make use of fraud protection services that use multiple layers of security to identify and stop fraud before it happens. These measures are in place to help ensure the security of our network and the best possible experience for our customers. Sometimes this stringency means customers may receive the following message when signing up for a new subscription:
Unable to authorize your Credit Card. Please contact support via Phone, Chat or open a ticket in your Dashboard.
You may also receive this same message when attempting to use a second card. This does not necessarily mean your card is declining.
If your transaction is flagged by our system, we require the following:
- A photocopy of a valid government-issued photo ID
- A photocopy of the credit card you are attempting to use. (Please note that you may cover up the full card number as long as the name, expiration, and last 4 digits are visible)
Please email the requested photocopies to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our support staff can verify your information manually. Once received, we can proceed with the provisioning of your new service.
As we’ll now need to manually process your order, you’ll need to let us know about the server you originally attempted to order. Please include the following details:
- The chosen data center for the server subscription/colocation.
- The specific Mac hardware you wish to subscribe to/colocate with a chosen hosting plan.
- The requested operating system/hypervisor of your new subscription (if applicable).
With these details we can provision your new server (or create a ticket for colocation). From this point forward, you can order add-ons through your customer dashboard external drives and additional IP addresses.
If this is a Mac subscription, we will begin the provisioning process upon successful verification. When the server is online and available, you will receive an activation email with information to access your Mac server.